I have been doing it mentally for years now. But after seeing some other blogs do it like my college friend Hope { http://hopefilledhome.blogspot.com/} and another blog I stalk regularly {http://thematzats.blogspot.com/} I thought I might as well get it in print too. Its always good for ideas anyways.
Monday: fish sticks {kids} or fish fillets, peas, fries and fruit
Tuesday: Meatloaf cups, salad, green beans, fruit
Wednesday: Ham and cheesy potatoes {adults} broccoli and fruit
Thursday: Taco or Quesadilla {for kids}, rice, beans, fruit
Friday: Apple cider pork chops, mashed potatoes, fruit
Saturday: BBQ beef samies, mac and cheese, fruit
Meals are quiet a conundrum for me. Child #1 doesn't typically eat meat, #2 and #3 are lactose intolerant, #3 is allergic to tomatoes, chocolate, nuts and strawberries. Cheese slices {soy or regular} or yogurt is always available for the super picky ones on any given night. {SIGH} So this week looks pretty good at making only one-ish meal. Sometimes I have to make multiple meals {especially when the hubs hours at work are unpredictable} due to all the needs and what sounds good too.
Good eats!
{I will post the chops recipe if it is good}
Monday: fish sticks {kids} or fish fillets, peas, fries and fruit
Tuesday: Meatloaf cups, salad, green beans, fruit
Wednesday: Ham and cheesy potatoes {adults} broccoli and fruit
Thursday: Taco or Quesadilla {for kids}, rice, beans, fruit
Friday: Apple cider pork chops, mashed potatoes, fruit
Saturday: BBQ beef samies, mac and cheese, fruit
Meals are quiet a conundrum for me. Child #1 doesn't typically eat meat, #2 and #3 are lactose intolerant, #3 is allergic to tomatoes, chocolate, nuts and strawberries. Cheese slices {soy or regular} or yogurt is always available for the super picky ones on any given night. {SIGH} So this week looks pretty good at making only one-ish meal. Sometimes I have to make multiple meals {especially when the hubs hours at work are unpredictable} due to all the needs and what sounds good too.
Good eats!
{I will post the chops recipe if it is good}
Comments
Post a Comment