Outside my window...the snow is melting. I have grass albeit brown.
From the kitchen...tonight's dinner {lasagna}
I am thinking...how much #1 has grown this school year {tonight at dinner she was singing "when 2 vowels go a walkin' the first one does the talkin'"}
I am thankful for...a husband who loves that I cook a hot meal for him
I am wearing...dry clothes-I should wear a wet suit for bath time!
I am going...bed soon. I've been up since 4 am
I am hoping...be a better parent
I am hearing...child #1 SNORING! I am reading...square foot gardening. I am also passing on "The Hiding Place" to a dear friend who's never read it...
One of my favorite things...a Mint Condition from Caribou Coffee
A verse to share... "Create in me a clean heart, O God and renew a right spirit within me." Psalm 51:10
Now you can do this too!
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Comments
Post a Comment