From my window...a layer of ice
I am thinking....what are we going to do on this day off from school?
From the kitchen...peppermint mocha coffee
I am hearing...2 kids playing, 1 snoring
I am thankful....for children who are feeling better
Around the house....4 baskets of laundry that needs to be put away
I am wearing...sweat pant confiscated from my hubs and a t-shirt from college
I am praying...for my hubs and his heavy heart, a friend's request, to be a better parent
I am reading...children's books and lots of them, and 2 Kings
I am craving...sausage biscuits and gravy, dinner maybe?
My favorite things...snow angels made by my little angels
A few plans...CBS this week, aquarium with friends that got rescheduled,dance class
A verse to ponder...
Psalm 69:30 "I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving."
A picture...

{My sister in law took this picture on Christmas eve of my CHEERIO GANG. They are the light of my life!}
Now it is your turn:
I am thinking....what are we going to do on this day off from school?
From the kitchen...peppermint mocha coffee
I am hearing...2 kids playing, 1 snoring
I am thankful....for children who are feeling better
Around the house....4 baskets of laundry that needs to be put away
I am wearing...sweat pant confiscated from my hubs and a t-shirt from college
I am praying...for my hubs and his heavy heart, a friend's request, to be a better parent
I am reading...children's books and lots of them, and 2 Kings
I am craving...sausage biscuits and gravy, dinner maybe?
My favorite things...snow angels made by my little angels
A few plans...CBS this week, aquarium with friends that got rescheduled,dance class
A verse to ponder...
Psalm 69:30 "I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving."
A picture...

{My sister in law took this picture on Christmas eve of my CHEERIO GANG. They are the light of my life!}
Now it is your turn:

Comments
Post a Comment