I know its not Monday, but really grocery shopping happens on Friday/Saturday for us so here's the meal plan for next week {before I misplace the scrap of paper I wrote it on}
Monday: Lasagna, salad {some form of noodles/ butter/parm cheese/ meat sauce combo for kids} NEW {to us} fruit MANGO
Tuesday: Jammin' Chicken, baked potatoes, fruit
Wednesday: Sausage pepper/onion sandwiches, fries, baked beans, fruit
Thursday Chicken potpie {dairy free and dairy full versions} fruit
Friday Lazarus Chicken Quesadillas, beans, rice {soy cheese/chicken quesadilla for some and plain cheese sans chicken for #1}
Saturday Turkey burgers, mac and cheese, carrots and fruit
So fruit choices include : bananas, grapes, apples, blueberries, canned pears and mangoes
My kids love their fruit so by Friday night its low, low low.
Lunches include: pbj (regular and sunflower), turkey lunchmeat/cheese sammy, soy granola bars from Trader Joe's, chicken nuggets, leftovers, tuna, pizzas on pita pockets, yogurt, fruits and vegetables.
And here's a classic picture to share of Little man when he's 2 mo old {really we didn't place him like that}. And now he's 19 mo. Where does the time go?


Comments
Post a Comment