Wow! was last week crazy or what and the weekend didn't get much better. But this week shouldn't be as bad. haha!
Monday: mini meatloaf cups {I am gonna use ground turkey} and corn on the cob
Tuesday: grilled chicken salad (I will grill the chicken durning nap time and we can fix it super fast after soccer practice)
Wednesday: OYOH {on your own husband~ I am meeting my parents so they can take child #1 for a long weekend spoiling)
Thursday: tacos
Friday: Turkey breast in the crockpot
Don't forget to see what else they have here at org junkie! happy eating!
Monday: mini meatloaf cups {I am gonna use ground turkey} and corn on the cob
Tuesday: grilled chicken salad (I will grill the chicken durning nap time and we can fix it super fast after soccer practice)
Wednesday: OYOH {on your own husband~ I am meeting my parents so they can take child #1 for a long weekend spoiling)
Thursday: tacos
Friday: Turkey breast in the crockpot
Don't forget to see what else they have here at org junkie! happy eating!
Comments
Post a Comment