Outside my window... dark rain clouds....midwest weather has been so fickle this spring/summer
I am thinking...of all the things I need to clean but has to wait to the last minute
I am thankful...for my children's imaginations
In the kitchen...a change of menu plans...pizza snowballs
I am wearing...capri sweatpants and a t-shirt...not going anywhere today
I am creating...a butterly pinata and a princess birthday cake
I am going...no where today!
I am reading...nothing this week but piling up the books for the beach
I am hoping...next week goes smoothly
I am hearing...the kids playing calmly in the basement
Around the house...vbs stuff, birthday stuff, and vacation stuff
My favorite things...spending time with my family
A few plans...finish the lopsided butterfly pinata (pictures to follow)
A verse...Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek meand find me when you seek me with all of your heart."
Go here to try this yourself!
I am thinking...of all the things I need to clean but has to wait to the last minute
I am thankful...for my children's imaginations
In the kitchen...a change of menu plans...pizza snowballs
I am wearing...capri sweatpants and a t-shirt...not going anywhere today
I am creating...a butterly pinata and a princess birthday cake
I am going...no where today!
I am reading...nothing this week but piling up the books for the beach
I am hoping...next week goes smoothly
I am hearing...the kids playing calmly in the basement
Around the house...vbs stuff, birthday stuff, and vacation stuff
My favorite things...spending time with my family
A few plans...finish the lopsided butterfly pinata (pictures to follow)
A verse...Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek meand find me when you seek me with all of your heart."
Go here to try this yourself!
The pizza snowballs look yummy! I'll have to come back and see the pics of your butterfly pinata - sounds fun!
ReplyDeleteawesome journaling today! lovin your blog title ~ so kewl! and those pizza snowballs look SO yummy! can't wait to see you butterfly pinata!
ReplyDelete