With the new baby coming we had to make a few changes in the sleeping arrangements. First of all there was lots of cleaning....lots of cleaning! Here's a small glimpse into what we've done!
They've been doing great sharing a room. Better than we actually thought. I thought we'd have a few more hurdles like: pooh bear is a night owl, child #1 is a morning person {a really EARLY morning person}, pooh bear wasn't napping and was all about playing in her sister's room BUT since they've been sharing the excitment of cool things is gone. I mean they have very little toys and they are sharing all things...there is no fun left soooooo pooh bear is napping again! THANK GOD!
They've also balanced the sleeping patterns out....a little....guess mimi will have the real test when she comes to stay while I am having baby #4. :)
![]() |
| This is the trash I found in child #1's room...I mean her paper treasures! |
![]() |
| 4 pairs of sunglasses |
![]() |
| Do you see the amount of stuffed animals/dolls...where does the girl sleep? |
![]() |
| The closet of no return! |
![]() |
| Yikes! |
![]() |
| Everything disappeared and she was a little sad.... |
![]() |
| They were still asleep when I took this! |
![]() |
| we still need to get matching bedding but for now it works |
They've been doing great sharing a room. Better than we actually thought. I thought we'd have a few more hurdles like: pooh bear is a night owl, child #1 is a morning person {a really EARLY morning person}, pooh bear wasn't napping and was all about playing in her sister's room BUT since they've been sharing the excitment of cool things is gone. I mean they have very little toys and they are sharing all things...there is no fun left soooooo pooh bear is napping again! THANK GOD!
They've also balanced the sleeping patterns out....a little....guess mimi will have the real test when she comes to stay while I am having baby #4. :)









Comments
Post a Comment