Outside my window...its 7:00 ish and the sunshine is just starting to peak out. By the way the time change is not my favorite thing...it has messed with my kids sleeping. AHHHH!
I am thinking....about 2 other posts I'd like to write if I could find time to download the pictures
I am thankful....for our dear friends who took the children all day on Sunday so we could get some pre-baby stuff done. And I feel more ready than I did a week ago!
From my kitchen...bagels and yogurt for breakfast!
I am wearing...jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt
I am wondering...when will this baby get here? I am 34 weeks today so not much longer!
I am hearing...the oldest find 102 things to do and see other than her morning list. She is the queen of dilly-dally!
From around the house...all my kids in big kid beds. Little man was in his big boy bed for the first time last night and he did such a good job!
A favorite thing....when all my children eat the same meal...WELL! Last night I made Blueberry pancakes with sausage and I couldn't make them fast enough!
I am linking up here!
I am thinking....about 2 other posts I'd like to write if I could find time to download the pictures
I am thankful....for our dear friends who took the children all day on Sunday so we could get some pre-baby stuff done. And I feel more ready than I did a week ago!
From my kitchen...bagels and yogurt for breakfast!
I am wearing...jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt
I am wondering...when will this baby get here? I am 34 weeks today so not much longer!
I am hearing...the oldest find 102 things to do and see other than her morning list. She is the queen of dilly-dally!
From around the house...all my kids in big kid beds. Little man was in his big boy bed for the first time last night and he did such a good job!
A favorite thing....when all my children eat the same meal...WELL! Last night I made Blueberry pancakes with sausage and I couldn't make them fast enough!
I am linking up here!
Sounds like you have lots of good things going on! Congrats on the soon new little one too. Blessings!
ReplyDelete