I don't even think that these are the words to describe the feeling.
*Pregnancy brain is wearing me out. I had a moment of panic on the highway this morning because I couldn't remember how to get to the zoo. We've been there 1,000 times in the last 3 years.
* The big room changeroo. The girls are sharing a room now (pics to come later) and little man needs to get a mattress/sheets/comforter/room painted....and oh he needs to get out of the crib because baby #4 is less than 7 weeks away from arrival.
* Baby clothes and paraphernalia needs to be brought up from the basement.
*I need to stop being nauseated ALL.THE. TIME!
*The heartburn makes me feel like a fire breathing dragon at 2 am.
* I pee every hour AT LEAST during the night and then I can't always get back to sleep.
*I am trying to feed my husband/children a hot meal but sometimes okay more often than I would like to admit they eat cereal or order pizza.
* Sometimes I wake up and want to take a nap by 9 am....sometimes I get to nap at noon.
I am exhausted but it will get better and God will give me the strength to get through these last few weeks.
See what other's have to say about their perfect lives.
*Pregnancy brain is wearing me out. I had a moment of panic on the highway this morning because I couldn't remember how to get to the zoo. We've been there 1,000 times in the last 3 years.
* The big room changeroo. The girls are sharing a room now (pics to come later) and little man needs to get a mattress/sheets/comforter/room painted....and oh he needs to get out of the crib because baby #4 is less than 7 weeks away from arrival.
* Baby clothes and paraphernalia needs to be brought up from the basement.
*I need to stop being nauseated ALL.THE. TIME!
*The heartburn makes me feel like a fire breathing dragon at 2 am.
* I pee every hour AT LEAST during the night and then I can't always get back to sleep.
*I am trying to feed my husband/children a hot meal but sometimes okay more often than I would like to admit they eat cereal or order pizza.
* Sometimes I wake up and want to take a nap by 9 am....sometimes I get to nap at noon.
I am exhausted but it will get better and God will give me the strength to get through these last few weeks.
See what other's have to say about their perfect lives.

thank you for your honesty and for linking up! xoxo.
ReplyDelete