In the fall when I announced that I was pregnant with our 4th child, I had know idea about the heartbreak that was occurring on my cal de sac. While I was celebrating the gift God was bestowing on our family, two of my neighbors were dealing with the realization of miscarrying.
Out of 10 houses on my street 4 were pregnant. All due within 1 month of each other.
Only 2 of us will be holding our sweet babies is a few weeks. Heartbreak.
Here I am at 32 weeks pregnant and a constant reminder to those who were due before me. I understand their heartbreak. I miscarried my first baby in 2004. I understand the painful reminder of my growing belly every time they see me.
There's not much I can do. I can just pray for peace for their hearts. Just pray for God's plan in their life. Just pray for my sensitivity to their situation.
I am linking up here.
Out of 10 houses on my street 4 were pregnant. All due within 1 month of each other.
Only 2 of us will be holding our sweet babies is a few weeks. Heartbreak.
Here I am at 32 weeks pregnant and a constant reminder to those who were due before me. I understand their heartbreak. I miscarried my first baby in 2004. I understand the painful reminder of my growing belly every time they see me.
There's not much I can do. I can just pray for peace for their hearts. Just pray for God's plan in their life. Just pray for my sensitivity to their situation.
I am linking up here.

thank you for linking up. beautiful and yet painful post.
ReplyDelete