I know I know everyone is taking lots of challenges and making resolutions that they may or may not be able to keep. My hubs has been working on a much needed cleanse of the den. He came to me with a pile {ugh} to go through. I found this 30 day challenge that I am thinking can't hurt. I have no idea where it came from or how I got it but its definitely from my pile of stuff.
A challenge for a wife to encourage her husband more. 30 days of reading scripture and encouraging her helpmate more. Right shouldn't be too bad.
So the first day says something like don't say anything negative to or about you hubs to anyone for the next 30 days. I failed within the first 5 minutes.
So tomorrow is my start date and I will try and post somethings for you. Its gonna be interesting.
http://www.reviveourhearts.com/challenge/
A challenge for a wife to encourage her husband more. 30 days of reading scripture and encouraging her helpmate more. Right shouldn't be too bad.
So the first day says something like don't say anything negative to or about you hubs to anyone for the next 30 days. I failed within the first 5 minutes.
So tomorrow is my start date and I will try and post somethings for you. Its gonna be interesting.
http://www.reviveourhearts.com/challenge/
Comments
Post a Comment