Well the cookie elves have landed in our house. Child #1 and I needed to make sugar cut out cookies this week. I let her pick out the shapes (Santa, snowmen, trees, hearts, and stars) and the colors for the frosting. Nothing says Merry Christmas like green, red and purple!
I got a phone call while we were decorating, but I let her keep about her merry little elf way because she's done this before and she's a pro right. Well typically sprinkles are our only extras but this year I added red hots to the decorations. And she usually exceeds the limit on sprinkle to cookie ratio.


PEOPLE THERE ARE 20-30 RED HOTS ON SOME OF THOSE COOKIES! What is the legal limit on red hots {of which she does not like}? Some have sprinkles and red hots. SOMEONE IS GOING TO OD HERE AND ITS NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY! There was even a cookie or two I couldn't get off the counter top because I didn't know where the counter top ended and the cookie began. She was way over her limit of frosting to sugar cookie on most cookies.
I got a phone call while we were decorating, but I let her keep about her merry little elf way because she's done this before and she's a pro right. Well typically sprinkles are our only extras but this year I added red hots to the decorations. And she usually exceeds the limit on sprinkle to cookie ratio.


PEOPLE THERE ARE 20-30 RED HOTS ON SOME OF THOSE COOKIES! What is the legal limit on red hots {of which she does not like}? Some have sprinkles and red hots. SOMEONE IS GOING TO OD HERE AND ITS NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY! There was even a cookie or two I couldn't get off the counter top because I didn't know where the counter top ended and the cookie began. She was way over her limit of frosting to sugar cookie on most cookies.
Comments
Post a Comment