So you know what I talking about right? A baby carrier so that mom or dad can have the baby close to them but be hands free. Well #2 has come up with her own unique way....






She is wearing her poodle outfit (sometimes her jamies, too) and asks me to stuff the baby Jen (with the dust rag aka blankee) in it so she can push another baby in a stroller or read or do whatever hands free. She's been carrying baby Jen around for 3 solid weeks now she needs her hands free. Oh yes, until recently all her babies/animals were named Jen but now this doll is the only one who bears the name. I feel so honored.


I seriously {heart} these photos! What a cheesy grin and then in the last one she looks like she is thinking, "yeah, yeah...i've got things to do." Also, love the JEN baby! Too cute!
ReplyDelete