Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
We had some snow the other day and the babies were excited. I was able to scrape up just enough off of the deck into a container for each of them to explore. And because I was a former teacher I couldn't let this moment go by with out learning a thing or two about snow.


Child #2 and I discussed what we learned about snow. Snow is wet, is cold, taste icy, looks white, is soft, don't know where it comes from, I want to eat it and is fun.
We had some snow the other day and the babies were excited. I was able to scrape up just enough off of the deck into a container for each of them to explore. And because I was a former teacher I couldn't let this moment go by with out learning a thing or two about snow.


Child #2 and I discussed what we learned about snow. Snow is wet, is cold, taste icy, looks white, is soft, don't know where it comes from, I want to eat it and is fun.




Comments
Post a Comment