Here's how you can do it too http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
For today:
outside my window...some Christmas lights
I am thinking...I should not be playing on the computer but doing something more productive
I am thankful for...my family and Christmas break from all our hustle and bustle
From the kitchen...the smell of dinner sausage and pepper sammies
I am wearing...sweats and a t-shirt
I am creating...absolutly nothing
I am reading...Choosing to See by Marybeth Chapman
I am going...to make Oatmeal bake for breakfast {YEA}
I am hoping...to finish my Bible study tomorrow
I am hearing...the babies snoring
Around the house...a toy tornado
One of my favorite verse...Be still and know that I am God Psalm 46:10
A few plans for the rest of the week...having a playdate with #1's best friend, enjoying a few days left of quiet time with the hubs before he goes back to work.
For today:
outside my window...some Christmas lights
I am thinking...I should not be playing on the computer but doing something more productive
I am thankful for...my family and Christmas break from all our hustle and bustle
From the kitchen...the smell of dinner sausage and pepper sammies
I am wearing...sweats and a t-shirt
I am creating...absolutly nothing
I am reading...Choosing to See by Marybeth Chapman
I am going...to make Oatmeal bake for breakfast {YEA}
I am hoping...to finish my Bible study tomorrow
I am hearing...the babies snoring
Around the house...a toy tornado
One of my favorite verse...Be still and know that I am God Psalm 46:10
A few plans for the rest of the week...having a playdate with #1's best friend, enjoying a few days left of quiet time with the hubs before he goes back to work.
Comments
Post a Comment