Ephesians 4:29 "Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification that it may impart grace to the hearers."
Build him up. Let his relatives and your relatives know that you love him, respect him and support him-in spite of his flaws.
Today he and I discussed what prayer I could be praying: keep his head up with integrity and confidence or keep his head down to dodge the "bullets" of Quick Draw McGraw. He decided that a head down approach was much better. Ephesians 6:10-11
*I am loving this challenge.
Build him up. Let his relatives and your relatives know that you love him, respect him and support him-in spite of his flaws.
Today he and I discussed what prayer I could be praying: keep his head up with integrity and confidence or keep his head down to dodge the "bullets" of Quick Draw McGraw. He decided that a head down approach was much better. Ephesians 6:10-11
*I am loving this challenge.
Comments
Post a Comment