From my window...darkness and snow and a quiet street
I am thinking...I have such an amazing husband who stepped up and took over parenting while I was ill this weekend.
From the kitchen...smell of tonight's dinner (baked spaghetti)
I am hearing... the hum of the dryer
I am thankful...for an amazing group of women who prayed for our family today
I am wearing...sweat pants, slippers and a t-shirt that's 9 years old
I am creating....child #1's 100's day of school t-shirt for her 100's day fashion show
I am going... to a surprise party tomorrow
I reading..."Preparing him for the other Woman: a Mother's Guide to Raise her Son to Love a Wife and Lead a Family." by Sheri Rose Shepherd
I am craving...chocolate, but after losing 5 pounds in 24 hours (mostly due to the pukies) I don't know that I will give in
Around the house...laundry that needs folded
One of my favorite things....Community Bible Study~its been so challenging to me and my faith and I love it. I need to look a few more things for our study of 1 &2 Kings
A few plans....get breakfast prepared for tomorrow {at least the dry ingredients}, clean the toy tornado, making plans to go to the aquarium with some friends this weekend
Verse I am pondering: Romans 8:38-39 " I am convinced that neither death nor life, nor angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
You can do this too! http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
I am thinking...I have such an amazing husband who stepped up and took over parenting while I was ill this weekend.
From the kitchen...smell of tonight's dinner (baked spaghetti)
I am hearing... the hum of the dryer
I am thankful...for an amazing group of women who prayed for our family today
I am wearing...sweat pants, slippers and a t-shirt that's 9 years old
I am creating....child #1's 100's day of school t-shirt for her 100's day fashion show
I am going... to a surprise party tomorrow
I reading..."Preparing him for the other Woman: a Mother's Guide to Raise her Son to Love a Wife and Lead a Family." by Sheri Rose Shepherd
I am craving...chocolate, but after losing 5 pounds in 24 hours (mostly due to the pukies) I don't know that I will give in
Around the house...laundry that needs folded
One of my favorite things....Community Bible Study~its been so challenging to me and my faith and I love it. I need to look a few more things for our study of 1 &2 Kings
A few plans....get breakfast prepared for tomorrow {at least the dry ingredients}, clean the toy tornado, making plans to go to the aquarium with some friends this weekend
Verse I am pondering: Romans 8:38-39 " I am convinced that neither death nor life, nor angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
You can do this too! http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Comments
Post a Comment