"Let him labor,working with his hands what is good" Ephesians 4:28
Do you "dump" on him at the end of a work day or do you encourage him with your words. Let him know that you appreciate that he is a hard worker.
Today Mark had a rough day at work. Not only was it the fact that he had just come back from vacay but "Quick draw McGraw" is making things very uneasy. These words could not have come at a better time. I can't fix anything for him but I can have a hot meal and some encouraging words for him after his day.
Do you "dump" on him at the end of a work day or do you encourage him with your words. Let him know that you appreciate that he is a hard worker.
Today Mark had a rough day at work. Not only was it the fact that he had just come back from vacay but "Quick draw McGraw" is making things very uneasy. These words could not have come at a better time. I can't fix anything for him but I can have a hot meal and some encouraging words for him after his day.
Comments
Post a Comment