Proverbs 31:11-12 "The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life."
Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband...to your husband...and to someone else about you husband!
Thank your husband for choosing you above ALL other women. Let him know that he can trust you to be in his corner.
Let's be honest I can be a bit snarky or sarcastic. I was recently challenged to speak to my children as if I am speaking to my neighbor kids. Do I use that voice with my hubs? So today I thanked him for being handy. Its going to take some effort people but its going to be worth it.
Within the last 3 months I have been reading 1 Kings. The one thing that popped out at me was 1 Kings 3:9 " So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours?"
Why did it strike my heart. I thought if a king can humble himself, couldn't a mom? I have been praying this verse for my family " So give your servant a discerning heart to raise your children and distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to raise these great people of yours?" Now that I am doing the challenge I feel that it also fits in to my marriage. " So give your servant a discerning heat to encourage this man of God and distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to encourage this your husband/father/son of God?"
Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband...to your husband...and to someone else about you husband!
Thank your husband for choosing you above ALL other women. Let him know that he can trust you to be in his corner.
Let's be honest I can be a bit snarky or sarcastic. I was recently challenged to speak to my children as if I am speaking to my neighbor kids. Do I use that voice with my hubs? So today I thanked him for being handy. Its going to take some effort people but its going to be worth it.
Within the last 3 months I have been reading 1 Kings. The one thing that popped out at me was 1 Kings 3:9 " So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours?"
Why did it strike my heart. I thought if a king can humble himself, couldn't a mom? I have been praying this verse for my family " So give your servant a discerning heart to raise your children and distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to raise these great people of yours?" Now that I am doing the challenge I feel that it also fits in to my marriage. " So give your servant a discerning heat to encourage this man of God and distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to encourage this your husband/father/son of God?"
Comments
Post a Comment