So I'd thought I'd share some funny things my kids have been saying this week:
Little man just randomly says "Ka-Chow" (Cars) with an arm movement straight up in the air. FUNNY! He also says "Fire" when he sees a picture of an ant. (may need to see a previous post on the some "Fire Ants" to understand this one)
Child #1 was talking about her Safety class she took over the summer and told me about the jail bracelets (handcuffs) that she got to hold.
I asked the kids if they wanted another brother or sister and #1 promptly spoke up and said "Mom I think God just promised you 3 kids not 4 or 5 just 3!" Okee-dokie
#2 counts 1, 2, 5. If you ask her how many of something she wants she says 1-2-5 (real fast). I asked the kids the other day if they wanted ketchup with her nuggets. #2 replied "Yes mom I would like some nuggets with my 'cheppie'." REEEEALY?!
Little man just randomly says "Ka-Chow" (Cars) with an arm movement straight up in the air. FUNNY! He also says "Fire" when he sees a picture of an ant. (may need to see a previous post on the some "Fire Ants" to understand this one)
Child #1 was talking about her Safety class she took over the summer and told me about the jail bracelets (handcuffs) that she got to hold.
I asked the kids if they wanted another brother or sister and #1 promptly spoke up and said "Mom I think God just promised you 3 kids not 4 or 5 just 3!" Okee-dokie
#2 counts 1, 2, 5. If you ask her how many of something she wants she says 1-2-5 (real fast). I asked the kids the other day if they wanted ketchup with her nuggets. #2 replied "Yes mom I would like some nuggets with my 'cheppie'." REEEEALY?!
Comments
Post a Comment