Outside my window...snow its January in Ohio what else would you expect!
Thinking....what's for dinner?
I am thankful for...kids who are playing and getting along
From the kitchen...the sound of the dishwasher
I am wearing....jeans and a t-shirt...its laundry day!
I am creating...the devotional I have to give tomorrow at Bible study
I am going...to fold the overflowing baskets of clothes
I am hoping....the hubs get home at a decent time tonight.
I am hearing...from the radio "your grace in enough for me."
Around the house....to much clutter
One of my favorite things...having dinner with my family
Plans for the rest of the week: meeting with the pediatric dentist for #1 and I have a dentist appt. we have leader's council and CBS. whew!
Verse I am reading: Psalm 55:22 "Cast all your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken."
You can do this too!
tp://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Thinking....what's for dinner?
I am thankful for...kids who are playing and getting along
From the kitchen...the sound of the dishwasher
I am wearing....jeans and a t-shirt...its laundry day!
I am creating...the devotional I have to give tomorrow at Bible study
I am going...to fold the overflowing baskets of clothes
I am hoping....the hubs get home at a decent time tonight.
I am hearing...from the radio "your grace in enough for me."
Around the house....to much clutter
One of my favorite things...having dinner with my family
Plans for the rest of the week: meeting with the pediatric dentist for #1 and I have a dentist appt. we have leader's council and CBS. whew!
Verse I am reading: Psalm 55:22 "Cast all your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken."
You can do this too!
tp://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
I love that verse! Thanks for sharing your day.
ReplyDelete