outside my window...sunshine and a cool spring morning!
I am thinking...about names for baby #4....what goes with the family middle names we want?? so many questions!
I am thankful...children who slept in until 7 am this morning. Its been a rough few mornings when they all wake up around 6:30.
From the kitchen...who knows! I am not into cooking much these days!
I am wearing...a purple maternity t-shirt and jeans and some shiny black ballet flats.
I am wondering...what is the gender of this baby. The anticipation is killing me.
I am blessed...to have a supportive hubs. He had to cut my toenails the other day because I can't reach them.
I am hearing...PBS
From around the house...a toy-nado
A favorite thing...dinner with my husband and having a quiet conversation while the kids slept
This week...a Dr's appointment, Bible study, leader's council, and not much else.
A verse...Romans 12:2 "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, perfect and pleasing will."
A picture...39 weeks and still pregnant!
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
I am thinking...about names for baby #4....what goes with the family middle names we want?? so many questions!
I am thankful...children who slept in until 7 am this morning. Its been a rough few mornings when they all wake up around 6:30.
From the kitchen...who knows! I am not into cooking much these days!
I am wearing...a purple maternity t-shirt and jeans and some shiny black ballet flats.
I am wondering...what is the gender of this baby. The anticipation is killing me.
I am blessed...to have a supportive hubs. He had to cut my toenails the other day because I can't reach them.
I am hearing...PBS
From around the house...a toy-nado
A favorite thing...dinner with my husband and having a quiet conversation while the kids slept
This week...a Dr's appointment, Bible study, leader's council, and not much else.
A verse...Romans 12:2 "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, perfect and pleasing will."
A picture...39 weeks and still pregnant!
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment