Well here's my 10 pictures on the 10th of the month....
1. What time I got up to help get the girls ready to go to a funeral. 2. A fancy cup for all the water I am trying to drink. 3. My little man at the top of the stairs. 4. Breakfast 5. Bible study 6. A special treat {FREE} 7. 38 weeks today 8. Dinner for me and the little man 9. The flowers the hubs and girls brought home from the funeral. 10. Dessert~ my favorite!
Here's what other's thought was beautiful in their ordinary lives....
1. What time I got up to help get the girls ready to go to a funeral. 2. A fancy cup for all the water I am trying to drink. 3. My little man at the top of the stairs. 4. Breakfast 5. Bible study 6. A special treat {FREE} 7. 38 weeks today 8. Dinner for me and the little man 9. The flowers the hubs and girls brought home from the funeral. 10. Dessert~ my favorite!
Here's what other's thought was beautiful in their ordinary lives....










Comments
Post a Comment