WHAT?? Waffle sandwiches? Totally weird?! Yes....my kids love make your own sandwich night so I thought I'd throw a little twist on it tonight.
Rachel Ray's recipe is the basic one I am going to use and then I am going to let my kids add their own toppings. She's also got a pizza waffle I'd like to try too....mmmm
4 eggs
1/2 cup milk
salt/pepper
1 tsp of mustard
topping choices:
cooked bacon
ham slices (left over and frozen from Easter)
cheese (I have provolone, cheddar and mozzerella)
tomato
lettuce (to add after its cooked)
Preheat waffle maker. Mix eggs, milk, salt/pepper and mustard together.
Take 2 slices of bread and add choice of meat/cheese.
Dip sandwich into egg mixture.
Place on waffle maker and cook until golden brown.
Rachel Ray's recipe is the basic one I am going to use and then I am going to let my kids add their own toppings. She's also got a pizza waffle I'd like to try too....mmmm
4 eggs
1/2 cup milk
salt/pepper
1 tsp of mustard
topping choices:
cooked bacon
ham slices (left over and frozen from Easter)
cheese (I have provolone, cheddar and mozzerella)
tomato
lettuce (to add after its cooked)
Preheat waffle maker. Mix eggs, milk, salt/pepper and mustard together.
Take 2 slices of bread and add choice of meat/cheese.
Dip sandwich into egg mixture.
Place on waffle maker and cook until golden brown.





Comments
Post a Comment