Outside my window...clouds but its supposed to be in the 40's today!
I am thinking...can I get everything I need to get done today?
I am thankful...my inlaws who watch my kids so that I can run to a dr's appt
From my kitchen....a breakfast casserole for leader's council this morning! Meatloaf for dinner tonight.
I am wearing...jeans and my favorite red/white shirt
I am wondering...how my husband is doing on his 2nd day of his new job!
I am hearing...the silence of naptime
From around the house...clean &folded laundry...now only if I could get it put away
A favorite thing...long conversations and laughter with a friend of 32 years
A verse...2 Corinthians 12:9 "my grace is sufficient for you...."
A picture or two....
I am linking up here!
I am thinking...can I get everything I need to get done today?
I am thankful...my inlaws who watch my kids so that I can run to a dr's appt
From my kitchen....a breakfast casserole for leader's council this morning! Meatloaf for dinner tonight.
I am wearing...jeans and my favorite red/white shirt
I am wondering...how my husband is doing on his 2nd day of his new job!
I am hearing...the silence of naptime
From around the house...clean &folded laundry...now only if I could get it put away
A favorite thing...long conversations and laughter with a friend of 32 years
A verse...2 Corinthians 12:9 "my grace is sufficient for you...."
A picture or two....
![]() |
| This is the craft she made last week at CBS. BAAAAA |
I am linking up here!


What a cute little lamb! And what a blessing that your husband has a new job, especially in today's economy.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your daybook. Have a blessed week.