Skip to main content

Wednesdays suck!



I usually don't use that kind of language. BUT Wednesdays are going to kill me. They are mean and they suck! I have a BAD attitude about Wednesdays.

You see Wednesdays are dance day. And for all reasons the universe is against me that's the day the hubs ALWAYS gets home late. Forcing me to take 3 children  to dance class. Child #1's class is early enough but Pooh Bear's class overlaps. So we are gone for about 2 1/2 hours. Running into a later bed time. So the dilemma do I make them eat early enough to not be starving during class and then a quick snack on the way home or let them wait. But they are not always hungry and then what happens to the late running hubs meal? what do I cook?questions??? CEREAL! its often the answer...low clean up and prep.

So pooh bear at 3 1/2 has decided to stop the whole NAP thing, especially on Wednesdays. MAKING HER THE  OL' GRUMPY TROLL. And then the fighting begins with her sister. OH THE FIGHTING! OH THE DRAMA!

You see child #1 thinks that 6 am on Wednesdays is the appropriate time to wake up. ON WEDNESDAYS PEOPLE. So by the time she gets home she's 1) hungry 2)tired 3)excited for dance class 4) mad because her sister messed up her room during her non nap time 5) ALL OF THE ABOVE

See Wednesdays really make me feel like I am never going to be mother of the year or wife of the year. I really feel awful that I can't seem to get my act together to cook a hot meal or make my kids behave. Wednesdays make me feel like I suck.

That is why I normally HATE WEDNESDAYS! But today Little man decided to join in on the fun.

We've gone paci free. Monday night he slept just fine. Tuesday decided to not nap because he didn't have his paci. He screamed for 2 hours. Tuesday night he fell asleep at 6:30. Wednesday he decided to decorate his bed with poop instead of nap. Yep, he decorated his bed and body with enough poop that his diaper was completely clean. *gag*

ITS WEDNESDAY!

I took him to the tub and went to turn on the shower. BUT forgot that its one of those heads that is removable. And flooded the floor.

Can I tell you how much I appreciated having little mother hen around. She got towels, clean clothes for little man and wipes. LOTS OF WIPES. She even scolded him for being gross.

I got everyone out of the bathroom. Stuck in a movie and went to work cleaning the bathroom and bedroom. I left mother hen in charge. She wasn't about to do any shenanigans now. She knew mommy was on the verge of a complete meltdown.

Scrubbing poop....30 weeks preggers...barely keeping down stomach contents....mumbling under my breath.

LYSOL! I . LOVE. YOU!!!!

Now I have to get child #1 off the bus and rush to dance class...looks like its gonna be a cereal for dinner night again! For the 3rd week in a row!

So long story short:

Little man is for sale to any bidder on EBAY!

Wednesdays suck!


Nehemiah 8:10 "the joy of the LORD is my strength."

I am linking up here.

Comments

  1. girl, cereal on Wednesdays is not going to hurt them. look at it like a cool tradition. sorry, trying really hard to not be soooo thankful that i have no one in diapers anymore. it's just a season. i will be sure to pray for you and your Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. what an intense post. oh man. i really hope that He showers you with blessings and that you see those little beautiful gifts tomorrow. THANK YOU for linking up. and revealing all of that grossness. xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Ten on Ten

It has been awhile since I've posted a Ten on Ten. Today we were away so you of course get the traveling version...and maybe a little Traveling Jesus! An early morning selfie Only the best potato chips ever! I can only get them in NW Ohio, so when in Paulding County! Traveling Jesus mad it once again through the plains of NW Ohio It's Christmas time in Antwerp! Grandma Norma, the girls, the baby and Mimi Becky...what a full house! I couldn't decide between cherry or blueberry pie, so I chose both! The sister and sister in law helping with the kids craft Add caption Leaving my parent's home Grabbed dinner out

A JOURNEY OF THE HEART

"No NO No NO NO No!" That was a recent entry into my journal. I was asked to do something that I without a shadow of a doubt knew it was God asking me to do it. AND I DIDN'T WANT TO! I literally followed it with 2 pages of ME telling God why I didn't want to do it and why I couldn't do it. Yes 2 pages.  Wow! I strapped on my toddler attitude and went to town. *Flashback to 1 month ago* Child #1's Kindergarten teacher, Kara,  also  attends the church we attend and we occasionally see each other at the same service. Well, one particular evening we got to talking and she asked me to join our church's version of VBS. We go to the west side {off campus} of town to the Somalian population and do a day time VBS and lunch for these kids for an entire week. Cool part, my own kids can come and be apart of the "missions trip."  What an invaluable a lesson to my kids to show love to others! Kara is heading crafts and wanted me to craft it up with her. ...

serving with a grateful heart

1 Peter 4:10 "Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms." This year my little gang of cheerios and I have been working on being intentional about serving. To be honest for a long time the excuses of having to many littles was beginning to wear thin. Now I have been looking for opportunities that my littles could easily accomplish. Yesterday, we attended a Lenten service at our church. It was a beautiful Prayer walk. We walked through stations, preparing our hearts for this season of Lent. It was a perfect activity for our family to do together. In the Lenten study package was The Names of God Bible reading challenge . I am really thrilled to focus in on the Names of God for this season. Preparing my heart for the Easter season. So today, the sanctuary needed cleaned. All the stations needed put back in the closets and offices that they were borrowed from. Little ...