Outside my window...sunshine and WIND. In fact it knocked over my chairs on the deck. The heavy metal ones.
I am thinking...laundry is still calling my name and I don't want to answer
I am thankful...this morning went better than yesterday afternoon. Yesterday from 4-7 pm was dealing with the trio of grump-o-saurs'.
From the kitchen...ham and baked sweet potato bar (choose your own toppings: butter, marshmallows, brown sugar...just trying to get the kids to like them). And maybe if I get motivated this afternoon some banana bread.
I am wearing...a black and white striped shirt and jeans but seriously considering sweatpants and a t-shirt!
I am surprised...that my husband ate left overs last night. He never eats them but since he's not had a hot meal all week because of his work schedule guess he gave in.
I am wondering...if ANYONE will take a much needed nap! AND why was child #1 up at 2:30 AM? SLEEP WALKING??
I am hearing...quiet and happy little ones playing
From around the house...a emptied dishwasher! It seems that's all I do these days..fill and empty!
A favorite thing...a little boy with a brand new haircut
A verse..."delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
A picture...
Simple Woman's Daybook
I am thinking...laundry is still calling my name and I don't want to answer
I am thankful...this morning went better than yesterday afternoon. Yesterday from 4-7 pm was dealing with the trio of grump-o-saurs'.
From the kitchen...ham and baked sweet potato bar (choose your own toppings: butter, marshmallows, brown sugar...just trying to get the kids to like them). And maybe if I get motivated this afternoon some banana bread.
I am wearing...a black and white striped shirt and jeans but seriously considering sweatpants and a t-shirt!
I am surprised...that my husband ate left overs last night. He never eats them but since he's not had a hot meal all week because of his work schedule guess he gave in.
I am wondering...if ANYONE will take a much needed nap! AND why was child #1 up at 2:30 AM? SLEEP WALKING??
I am hearing...quiet and happy little ones playing
From around the house...a emptied dishwasher! It seems that's all I do these days..fill and empty!
A favorite thing...a little boy with a brand new haircut
A verse..."delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
A picture...
![]() |
| a handsome new big boy haircut and a goose egg that my sister gave me! |
![]() |
| a quick trim but look at the difference from the haircut disaster of 2011 |
![]() |
| haircut disaster 2011 |
Simple Woman's Daybook



Comments
Post a Comment