Outside my window...cloudy and cold and a smidge of snow on the ground
I am thinking...I am in serious need of some ice cream
I am thankful...a warm house and a fridge full of food
From the kitchen....no cooking today its dance day
I am wearing....apparently the same thing as what I was last week.
I am wondering...if little man with nap today...day 2 paci free
I am hearing...the disney channel
Around the house...train tacks
A favorite thing...a chocolate hazelnut coffee spoon given to me by a friend
A verse...Nehemiah 8:10 "...for the joy of the LORD is your strength."
A picture...30 weeks pregnant and counting!
I am linking up here!
I am thinking...I am in serious need of some ice cream
I am thankful...a warm house and a fridge full of food
From the kitchen....no cooking today its dance day
I am wearing....apparently the same thing as what I was last week.
I am wondering...if little man with nap today...day 2 paci free
I am hearing...the disney channel
Around the house...train tacks
A favorite thing...a chocolate hazelnut coffee spoon given to me by a friend
A verse...Nehemiah 8:10 "...for the joy of the LORD is your strength."
A picture...30 weeks pregnant and counting!
I am linking up here!

Comments
Post a Comment