Can you believe it I am actually participating this month?!!! So here's the deal: take 10 pictures every hour for 10 hours on the 10th. Its about capturing the beauty in your everyday life. So here's what the cheerio gang and I did today!
I am linking up here. Its fun to see the beauty in everyone's day!
![]() |
| 6:30 AND BREAKFAST IS READY |
![]() |
| 7:30 GOOD MORNING LITTLE MAN |
![]() |
| 8:30 DINNER IS IN THE CROCKPOT |
![]() |
| 9:30 SNACK TIME~CRAISENS |
![]() |
| 10:30 DANCE PARTY TO VEGGIE TALES SONGS |
![]() |
| 11:30 LUNCH TIME |
![]() |
| 12:30 LOOKING FOR BABY #4'S NAME DURING NAP TIME |
![]() |
| 2:30 THIS IS A SMILE OF A GIRL WHO'S NAPPED 2 DAYS IN A ROW |
![]() |
| 3:30 (ISH) OFF THE BUS AND WANTING TO WORK ON VALENTINE'S BOX |
![]() |
| 4:30 STARTING TO SNOW |
I am linking up here. Its fun to see the beauty in everyone's day!










What a sweet day! Congratulations on baby#4!!
ReplyDeleteI love my crock pot! Great set and sweet family!
ReplyDelete