Its been been awhile since I've done this but thought it would be a nice addition today on this rainy Tuesday.
Outside my window...rain, rain, rain, and more rain
I am thinking.....my hubs may need to get a 2nd job just feed these kids. WOW. they have healthy appetites!
I am praying....for my Big Papa who is battling cancer. Just let his pain be minimal and his ease into the next world be swift. He's ready for his new body, to praise Jesus and to see his bride {she's been gone 4 years}
I am thankful for... adjustable pants for my skinny Minnie 5 year old.
In the kitchen....Nothing! I baked so much yesterday that I am tuckered out. I will post later about the cinnamon raisin bread of yumminess that I made. I also made brownies to send to school for child #1's teacher appreciation gift.
I am wearing....a turtleneck in May...its supposed to be 40 today. Where are you summer?
I am going....to CBS today.
I am hoping...for a nice mother's day weekend.
My plans for the rest of the week...nothing and that's okay.
Verses to ponder...Okay so I've been stuck on this verse lately, but its a good one. Psalm 55:22 "Cast all your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you. He will never let the righteous fall." Here's another one Romans 12:12 "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer."
Now its your turn to go to The simple woman and do this yourself.
54. laughter
55. quality time spent with the hubs
56. The Bible's ancient word, relevant message about my faithful God
57. yummy dinner with friends-renewing old friendships
58. spending time with families with kids that are our age
Outside my window...rain, rain, rain, and more rain
I am thinking.....my hubs may need to get a 2nd job just feed these kids. WOW. they have healthy appetites!
I am praying....for my Big Papa who is battling cancer. Just let his pain be minimal and his ease into the next world be swift. He's ready for his new body, to praise Jesus and to see his bride {she's been gone 4 years}
I am thankful for... adjustable pants for my skinny Minnie 5 year old.
In the kitchen....Nothing! I baked so much yesterday that I am tuckered out. I will post later about the cinnamon raisin bread of yumminess that I made. I also made brownies to send to school for child #1's teacher appreciation gift.
I am wearing....a turtleneck in May...its supposed to be 40 today. Where are you summer?
I am going....to CBS today.
I am hoping...for a nice mother's day weekend.
My plans for the rest of the week...nothing and that's okay.
Verses to ponder...Okay so I've been stuck on this verse lately, but its a good one. Psalm 55:22 "Cast all your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you. He will never let the righteous fall." Here's another one Romans 12:12 "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer."
Now its your turn to go to The simple woman and do this yourself.
54. laughter
55. quality time spent with the hubs
56. The Bible's ancient word, relevant message about my faithful God
57. yummy dinner with friends-renewing old friendships
58. spending time with families with kids that are our age
Comments
Post a Comment