This one is so simple yet so Y.U.M.M.Y! I take it to all my brunch requirements and even make it on a regular basis for my kids for dinner.
1 can of crescent rolls
8 oz of breakfast meat (bacon, ham or sausage)
6 eggs
1/2 cup of milk (I use soy)
1/2 tsp pepper
1 cup of cheddar cheese
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 350. Unroll crescent rolls onto bottom of 13 x 9 pan. Press seams together. Beat eggs, milk and pepper until blended. Place cheese and meat on rolls. Pour egg mix over. Bake 25 minutes or until center is set.
1 can of crescent rolls
8 oz of breakfast meat (bacon, ham or sausage)
6 eggs
1/2 cup of milk (I use soy)
1/2 tsp pepper
1 cup of cheddar cheese
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 350. Unroll crescent rolls onto bottom of 13 x 9 pan. Press seams together. Beat eggs, milk and pepper until blended. Place cheese and meat on rolls. Pour egg mix over. Bake 25 minutes or until center is set.
Comments
Post a Comment