Outside my window...cloudy skies BUT warm!
I am thinking...about all the clutter in my house. Ahh but I cleared off the entertainment unit and I feel so much better
I am thankful...for plants popping out of the garden.
In my kitchen...a Mexican fiesta
I am wearing...carpi's and a t-shirt
I am going...to target to pick a few things....
I am reading...Behind the Veil
I am hoping...my garden will grow and my brown thumb won't rear its ugly head
I am hearing...a crazy song in my head that was on a my kid's CD
Around the house...dirty floors that need much attention!
My favorite things...quiet time and ice cream
A few plans...Bible study, floors, bathrooms need cleaned and the little kids' need their room switched
A verse...Psalm 62:5 "Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him."
Go to The simple Woman and start this yourself!
I am thinking...about all the clutter in my house. Ahh but I cleared off the entertainment unit and I feel so much better
I am thankful...for plants popping out of the garden.
In my kitchen...a Mexican fiesta
I am wearing...carpi's and a t-shirt
I am going...to target to pick a few things....
I am reading...Behind the Veil
I am hoping...my garden will grow and my brown thumb won't rear its ugly head
I am hearing...a crazy song in my head that was on a my kid's CD
Around the house...dirty floors that need much attention!
My favorite things...quiet time and ice cream
A few plans...Bible study, floors, bathrooms need cleaned and the little kids' need their room switched
A verse...Psalm 62:5 "Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him."
Go to The simple Woman and start this yourself!
Comments
Post a Comment