Outside my window...puddles and cool temperatures
I am thinking...my calendar for the summer is filling up quickly
I am thankful...for my husband who works hard
In the kitchen....homemade pizza
I am wearing...long sleeves {again} in MAY!
I am creating...nothing
I am reading...a few books on the shelf I haven't started yet but want to {radical & revolution on our knees}
I am hoping...that everyone will adjust to some of the upcoming changes. A post for a later date.
I am hearing...daddy reading bedtime stories and the Bible to the kids
Around the house...a toy tornado
A few of my favorite things...snickers ice cream
A few plans for the rest of the week...pick up little man's topical med, see some sunshine
A verse to share...Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of our mouths and meditation of our hearts be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, our Rock and our Redeemer."
You can do this to here! Have a great day!
I am thinking...my calendar for the summer is filling up quickly
I am thankful...for my husband who works hard
In the kitchen....homemade pizza
I am wearing...long sleeves {again} in MAY!
I am creating...nothing
I am reading...a few books on the shelf I haven't started yet but want to {radical & revolution on our knees}
I am hoping...that everyone will adjust to some of the upcoming changes. A post for a later date.
I am hearing...daddy reading bedtime stories and the Bible to the kids
Around the house...a toy tornado
A few of my favorite things...snickers ice cream
A few plans for the rest of the week...pick up little man's topical med, see some sunshine
A verse to share...Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of our mouths and meditation of our hearts be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, our Rock and our Redeemer."
You can do this to here! Have a great day!
Comments
Post a Comment