So child #1 and I have been reading E.V.E.R.Y princess/fairy chapter book at her school library. She gains so much knowledge from the books, including all the things a bride needs on her wedding day (blue, borrowed, old &new).
The other day I overheard her telling her sister that they to gather her blue, borrowed,old and new things for her wedding. Then she said,"I think I am going to add another one...something used."
*gulp* something used???
I have no words people. NO words! *shakes head*
something used???
Again I need to be on my knees praying for her husband!!!!!!
The other day I overheard her telling her sister that they to gather her blue, borrowed,old and new things for her wedding. Then she said,"I think I am going to add another one...something used."
*gulp* something used???
I have no words people. NO words! *shakes head*
something used???
Again I need to be on my knees praying for her husband!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment