yes another recipe of yumminess! I really do bake this much. I took these cookies to a friends house and came home with none. I am also concocting something else I hope to post soon.
Snicker doodles
1 cup of Crisco, 1 1/2 cups of sugar, 1 tsp of vanilla, 2 large eggs, 2 2/3 cups of flour, 2 tsp cream of tartar, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt * 2 TBSP of cinnamon, 1/2 cup of sugar {used to roll cookies in}
Preheat oven to 400. Bake 8-10 minutes on lightly greased cookie sheet. Mix all ingredients except last 2. Mold into small balls of dough and roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Bake and let cool. Enjoy!
Snicker doodles
1 cup of Crisco, 1 1/2 cups of sugar, 1 tsp of vanilla, 2 large eggs, 2 2/3 cups of flour, 2 tsp cream of tartar, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt * 2 TBSP of cinnamon, 1/2 cup of sugar {used to roll cookies in}
Preheat oven to 400. Bake 8-10 minutes on lightly greased cookie sheet. Mix all ingredients except last 2. Mold into small balls of dough and roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Bake and let cool. Enjoy!
Comments
Post a Comment