59. 3 beautiful healthy and rambunctious active children
60. my mom who felt the urge of the Holy Spirit and began taking us to church when I was 3
61.my momma
62. my 2 1/2 yr old's desire to be a "big girl" and announced "I want a big girl bed soon!" {people I thought she might be a crib lifer}
63. a little man who repeats E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G
64. seven handwritten cards from my 5 yr old (i luv mi bff, i luv yor pise{pies}, i luv you momee)
65. In laws who watch my kids for long periods of time
66. a date with my hubs
67. lunch at a new restaurant
68. a full grocery cart
69. coupons
70. A Saviour who is the perfect parent
71. mercies new each day
72. a God who will not let his people be idle.
73. new exciting opportunities {a post on this later}
74. a break in the weather and maybe a little sunshine today.
As you can see I have a lot to be thankful for this Mother's day.
Jeremiah 29:13 " You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
60. my mom who felt the urge of the Holy Spirit and began taking us to church when I was 3
61.my momma
62. my 2 1/2 yr old's desire to be a "big girl" and announced "I want a big girl bed soon!" {people I thought she might be a crib lifer}
63. a little man who repeats E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G
64. seven handwritten cards from my 5 yr old (i luv mi bff, i luv yor pise{pies}, i luv you momee)
65. In laws who watch my kids for long periods of time
66. a date with my hubs
67. lunch at a new restaurant
68. a full grocery cart
69. coupons
70. A Saviour who is the perfect parent
71. mercies new each day
72. a God who will not let his people be idle.
73. new exciting opportunities {a post on this later}
74. a break in the weather and maybe a little sunshine today.
As you can see I have a lot to be thankful for this Mother's day.
Jeremiah 29:13 " You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
Comments
Post a Comment