Okay so besides my regular menu I am going to throw a few make ahead meals in to the mix. My goal is to do some nap time cooking.
I rearranged and "shopped" my deep freezer. We got the breakfast foods covered and I am going to have to do some major meat shopping soon. Here's what I've got cookin'!
Menu:
*pork lo mien (making a double batch to freeze)
*chicken divan (making a double batch to freeze)
*tacos
*brown sugar chicken
*hamburgers
*Kabobs
*breakfast casserole
Some things I am going to make a freeze this week:
*steak fajitas
*chicken enchilada
*egg burritos
*baja citris chicken
Some meals I froze last week when I made the regular meals:
* BBQ chicken for sammies (2 batches)
*baked spaghetti with roasted vegetable sauce {of course I didn't make it spicy and substituted zucchini for the eggplant)
*blueberry zucchini muffins
*chori pollo (#72 from our fav Mex restaurant)
~1 link of chorizo sausage ( I found this at Meijer's and Kroger's, 1 cup of cooked chicken (a good thing to use extra grilled chicken), 1/2 cup of cheese, and tortillas
~Cut sausage in to bite size pieces and cook thoroughly add cooked chicken. Sprinkle cheese and melt. Serve in warmed tortillas
Go here and see what other's have cooked up!
I rearranged and "shopped" my deep freezer. We got the breakfast foods covered and I am going to have to do some major meat shopping soon. Here's what I've got cookin'!
Menu:
*pork lo mien (making a double batch to freeze)
*chicken divan (making a double batch to freeze)
*tacos
*brown sugar chicken
*hamburgers
*Kabobs
*breakfast casserole
Some things I am going to make a freeze this week:
*steak fajitas
*chicken enchilada
*egg burritos
*baja citris chicken
Some meals I froze last week when I made the regular meals:
* BBQ chicken for sammies (2 batches)
*baked spaghetti with roasted vegetable sauce {of course I didn't make it spicy and substituted zucchini for the eggplant)
*blueberry zucchini muffins
*chori pollo (#72 from our fav Mex restaurant)
~1 link of chorizo sausage ( I found this at Meijer's and Kroger's, 1 cup of cooked chicken (a good thing to use extra grilled chicken), 1/2 cup of cheese, and tortillas
~Cut sausage in to bite size pieces and cook thoroughly add cooked chicken. Sprinkle cheese and melt. Serve in warmed tortillas
Go here and see what other's have cooked up!

Comments
Post a Comment