From my window~cool weather and sunshine
I am thinking~about getting child #1 ready for school next week and some grandparent visitors on the weekend
I am thankful for~nappers!
From the kitchen~freezing garden fresh tomatoes
I am blessed~to have a husband who loves being with his children
Around the house~laundry: some needing folding, some needing to be put away and some that needs washed
My favorite things~a husband who likes to grill our meals
The rest of the week~go to the new dance studio and get everything ready for classes for child #1 and pooh bear.
A verse~2 Corinthians 12:9a " But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.'"
I am thinking~about getting child #1 ready for school next week and some grandparent visitors on the weekend
I am thankful for~nappers!
From the kitchen~freezing garden fresh tomatoes
I am wearing~capri sweatpants {I think this has become my mom uniform}
I am hearing~children who are playing
Around the house~laundry: some needing folding, some needing to be put away and some that needs washed
My favorite things~a husband who likes to grill our meals
The rest of the week~go to the new dance studio and get everything ready for classes for child #1 and pooh bear.
A verse~2 Corinthians 12:9a " But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.'"
A picture~
![]() |
| Dad cut her bangs 2 months ago we haven't touched them since. They are finally looking good. Lesson: dad's are not good hairdressers! |
go here and see what other's are saying


I've always been thankful for children who are nappers, too!
ReplyDeleteFirst time visiting, my children are all grown, but remembering where would I have been without Cheerios and Naps!
ReplyDelete