Sometimes......
*my kids don't eat or like the meals I make for them
*I only clean when I know company is coming over {read I can make a vacuum last 11 years by not using it that much}
* I don't give my kids a bath every night
* I eat ice cream 2 times in one day
* I don't get up early enough to read my BIBLE
*my kids have epic fits
*there is not enough caffeine to deal with the day
*look forward to nap time WAY TOO MUCH
*I am excited if I get a shower
* I let my kids watch way too much TV
*I let my kids play independantly and use their imagination
* my house looks like a disaster
*my kids wake up early to pray for friends
* I let my kids play in the dirt
*my kids are compassionate towards their siblings
* my kids love loving on friends
* my kids invite neighbors to play and have dinner at our house
* I wave the white flag and feed my kids chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese
* I watch way to much reality TV
* I love to watch my kids giggle and come up with silly dances
*my husband is a better house keeper than me
*I like cooking for my family even if they are picky because of choice or allergies
*my kids wear hand-me-down clothes and don't know the difference
*I need an attitude adujustment
*I feast on plastic play food at a picnic my girls have prepared
*I love to snuggle with my kids
*I like to cut coupons knowing that I am saving my family money
*I avoid house work at all cost!
Sometimes I am not perfect but sometimes I get a glimpse of who my children will be by the grace of God! Sometimes I get a glimpse of what God has in store for me. And its AWESOME! Despite my lack in some areas. Sometimes......
go here and see what's happening on Capturing Motherhood
*my kids don't eat or like the meals I make for them
*I only clean when I know company is coming over {read I can make a vacuum last 11 years by not using it that much}
* I don't give my kids a bath every night
* I eat ice cream 2 times in one day
* I don't get up early enough to read my BIBLE
*my kids have epic fits
*there is not enough caffeine to deal with the day
*look forward to nap time WAY TOO MUCH
*I am excited if I get a shower
* I let my kids watch way too much TV
*I let my kids play independantly and use their imagination
* my house looks like a disaster
*my kids wake up early to pray for friends
* I let my kids play in the dirt
*my kids are compassionate towards their siblings
* my kids love loving on friends
* my kids invite neighbors to play and have dinner at our house
* I wave the white flag and feed my kids chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese
* I watch way to much reality TV
* I love to watch my kids giggle and come up with silly dances
*my husband is a better house keeper than me
*I like cooking for my family even if they are picky because of choice or allergies
*my kids wear hand-me-down clothes and don't know the difference
*I need an attitude adujustment
*I feast on plastic play food at a picnic my girls have prepared
*I love to snuggle with my kids
*I like to cut coupons knowing that I am saving my family money
*I avoid house work at all cost!
Sometimes I am not perfect but sometimes I get a glimpse of who my children will be by the grace of God! Sometimes I get a glimpse of what God has in store for me. And its AWESOME! Despite my lack in some areas. Sometimes......
go here and see what's happening on Capturing Motherhood



this is lovely. really, it is. i love your honesty. and the love that you have for your children is infectious. thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeletexoxo.