Outside my window....cloudy skies and a wet ground
I am thinking...about my husband who is stressed out at work
I am thankful...some quiet time this morning
From the kitchen...cereal this morning
I am wearing...jean capris and a t-shirt. Oh and I got a shower before nap time! WOHOO!
I am blessed...a helpful husband
I am hearing...2 children still sleeping
Around the house...school supplies being gathered and fall clothes being brought up from the basement
I am pondering...what will our new school year be like. Child #1 is excited about going back to school
Some of my favorite things...giggling with my kids. Having a pretend picnic with plastic forks and spoons and a table clothe and all the plastic fixings!
For the rest of the week...Bible study and maybe a zoo trip
A verse...Leviticus 26: 3, 12 " If you follow my decrees and are careful to obey my commands...I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people."
You can do this too!
I am thinking...about my husband who is stressed out at work
I am thankful...some quiet time this morning
From the kitchen...cereal this morning
I am wearing...jean capris and a t-shirt. Oh and I got a shower before nap time! WOHOO!
I am blessed...a helpful husband
I am hearing...2 children still sleeping
Around the house...school supplies being gathered and fall clothes being brought up from the basement
I am pondering...what will our new school year be like. Child #1 is excited about going back to school
Some of my favorite things...giggling with my kids. Having a pretend picnic with plastic forks and spoons and a table clothe and all the plastic fixings!
For the rest of the week...Bible study and maybe a zoo trip
A verse...Leviticus 26: 3, 12 " If you follow my decrees and are careful to obey my commands...I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people."
You can do this too!
Hi! Stopping by from SWD. Have a wonderfully blessed day!
ReplyDelete