Outside my window....sunshine and 89 today!
I am thinking...I will probably not get to shower before nap time since all the kids were up by 6:45 am
I am thankful for...a husband who helps around the house
I am laughing...at my 3 year old who likes to dress {mismatched} and undress herself SEVERAL times a day. RIGHT now she's wearing a coral floral skirt and a pink Mackinaw Island t-shirt.
From my kitchen...blueberry muffins for breakfast and some to freeze for the school year
I am wearing...a college t-shirt that's12 years old and showing its age and capri sweatpants
I am blessed...to have friends who I get along with and that our children love being together.
I am praying...for a friend in surgery today
I am hearing...the little man trying to go upstairs because his sisters are up there
Around the house...bathrooms that need cleaned
I am pondering...about God's timing. The door just isn't opening or closing we are just waiting....sigh
A few of my favorite things...coffee and quiet time....kids playing without fighting!
Next week...Bible study and a meeting about upcoming CBS plans and probably some school shoe shopping
A verse...Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
A song....just because it makes me laugh!
Do this yourself and go here!
I am thinking...I will probably not get to shower before nap time since all the kids were up by 6:45 am
I am thankful for...a husband who helps around the house
I am laughing...at my 3 year old who likes to dress {mismatched} and undress herself SEVERAL times a day. RIGHT now she's wearing a coral floral skirt and a pink Mackinaw Island t-shirt.
From my kitchen...blueberry muffins for breakfast and some to freeze for the school year
I am wearing...a college t-shirt that's12 years old and showing its age and capri sweatpants
I am blessed...to have friends who I get along with and that our children love being together.
I am praying...for a friend in surgery today
I am hearing...the little man trying to go upstairs because his sisters are up there
Around the house...bathrooms that need cleaned
I am pondering...about God's timing. The door just isn't opening or closing we are just waiting....sigh
A few of my favorite things...coffee and quiet time....kids playing without fighting!
Next week...Bible study and a meeting about upcoming CBS plans and probably some school shoe shopping
A verse...Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
A song....just because it makes me laugh!
Do this yourself and go here!
Comments
Post a Comment